A summer vacation at Eden Appartements
Relaxing and enjoyable
Choose whether you would prefer to experience the numerous hiking trails, mountain pastures and mountain tops by foot or if you rather take it easy and use the several cable cars and chairlifts – Eden Appartements is an ideal starting point for outings and sporting activities.
Our spacious balconies offer a wonderful panoramic view to the Wilder Kaiser Mountain and the surrounding mountains or enjoy relaxing in our vast garden area with loungers and parasols.
The typical Tyrolean village is located at an altitude of 800 m at the foot of the Wilder Kaiser Mountain. Here authentic Tyrolean tradition still lives on. Experience tradition at first hand.
- KaiserJet and evening event bus
- Transfer service to Hintersteiner See, Wochenbrunner Alm and Hüttling
- Ski bus and bus to Hintersteiner See in winter
- Activities organized by the tourist office
- Guest Card = ticket (the use of all public transport services in the area Kufstein, Wörgl, St. Johann i.T. and Kitzbühel is included in the Wilder Kaiser Guest Card)
- Tickets for cable railways in summer
- entrance tickets to sightseeing spots and public swimming pools
- Rental (bike & ski)
- hiking map and bike map at tourist office
- Daycare in skiing area
- hiker's taxi
- The Wilder Kaiser region invites you to spend relaxing hiking holidays.The holiday villages Going, Ellmau, Scheffau and Söll at the foot of Wilder Kaiser, located in the immediate vicinity of the Nature Preserve Kaisergebirge, offer a wide variety of hiking options. Breakfast on the Mountain combines early morning mountain hiking with a hearty reward.
The 6 unique mountain theme parks:
- Ellmi's Zauberwelt on the Hartkaiser Mountain in Ellmau, Hexenwasser or Witch Water on the Hohe Salve Mountain in Söll with the longest barefoot path in Austria, Kaiser World in Scheffau, Lake Filzalm in Hochbrixen and the Alpinolino in Westendorf are garantued to fill explorers and adventurers, both big and small, with enthusiasm.
- The swimming lake Going is situated on the edge of a forest with a panoramic view of the Wilder Kaiser, an arms length away. An international jury voted it the loveliest natural swimming lake in Tyrol.
- A separate children and non-swimmers bay and a hundred metre long open air slide and an extra wide water slide make a good time at the loveliest natural lake in Tyrol a holiday hit. While the children can run riot in the adventure playground with a pirate ship, the adults can sunbathe on the 50.000 m² of surrounding grass.
Refreshing water fun in the Kaiserbad
- The Kaiserbad in Ellmau offers its guests an imperial water area with luxurious indoor pool and a flow channel out into the outdoor pool, plus its own organic pond. Outside a superb water play area awaits children with water cannons and water mushroom fountain; a summer and winter slide provides non-stop swimming fun.
- Those who want to get more activity can put the tennis hall to good use, go for a game of squash or head to the climbing wall.
Cycling in the Wilder Kaiser area
- The Wilder Kaiser area offers ideal conditions for cycling and mountain biking.
- From easy cycling in the valley, to challenging mountain bike routes, there is a perfect route for every cyclist.
- Choose from over 400 km of cycling and mountain biking trails.
- The Wilder Kaiser is part of the largest E-bike region in the world.
- 80 rental or battery changing stations are available to the electric bike guest in the Kitzbüheler Alps.
- Experience the region totally relaxed. You can e-bike your way through 45 villages on well constructed cycle paths well away from main roads.
Golf course Wilder Kaiser
- The well tended 27 hole Wilder Kaiser golf course in Ellmau has developed into a first class showpiece of Austrian golf landscaping.
- The course blends in perfect harmony with the surrounding countryside, making a round of golf with a backdrop of the mighty rock massif of the Wilder Kaiser an alluring experience.
More summer activities
- Mini golf