Ski right up to the door – pure skiing pleasure
- Eden Appartements is situated next to the Astberg-chairlift which gives access to Austria's largest interconnected ski area, the SkiWorld Wilder Kaiser Brixental.
- 90 modern cable cars and lifts enable access to the 280 km of ski runs with perfectly groomed wide slopes and more than 70 rustic huts invite to savour a break.
- 210 kilometers of pistes are covered with snow and guarantee snow-sure skiing throughout the season.
- SkiWorld is Austria's largest ski resort and has rightly been named for the fourth time as the best ski resort in the world!
- The newly expanded and completely snow-covered Astberg toboggan run, with a length of 4.5 km, ends next to the Eden Appartements.
- It’s floodlit up until midnight.
- Pure tobogganing pleasure during day and night.
- The rolling countryside at the foot of the Wilder Kaiser region is made for cross-country skiing and offers both beginners and experienced skiers a wide variety of perfectly groomed trails.
- A winter hike in the Wilder Kaiser region along more than 100 km of prepared and groomed winter hiking trails is the perfect way to recharge the batteries in the crisp winter air.
- Snowshoe walking is just the thing for those who want to enjoy the undisturbed nature of the Wilder Kaiser on unprepared winter paths. A guided snowshoe walk through fresh powder snow in the picturesque countryside is a must during a winter holiday in the region.